confused.com

no rabbits wereout of the places i put him spiderfly,all were ground burrows,in plain view of me.anyway hes going at the end of the week,fitness,hes like linford christie for god sake,lol.anyway new topic i think is coming,he will be deleted from my memory banks for ever soon.

had one the same a few year back mate, little polcat hob, fecking usless , just in and out as yours was doing. kept him for 2 years , but just the same. one day whilst doing a large bank in the dales , we lost him couldnt find him anwhere.

so we carried on ferreting, right at the end of the day on the last warren 2 fields a way , we netted up a small 10 holer. pops in a couple of jills 5 rabbits out in 5-10 mins , then all quiet, locator out . mark straight a way. spade out , one spadfull of soil out, and fook me theres the hob still curled up asleep :blink:

i had to wake the fecker up :wallbash: baring in mind we had already bolted 5 rabbits from this little set,

yes he was fecking usless :yes: a year or so later he escaped with another jill out of my court , never to be seen again.

tomo I am certain he wont make the grade ever,i dont give up on stock easy but hand on heart,ive given it my best shot,he can live a life he doesnt deserve from now on.Jeeze this topic has run a lot farther than i thought it would,somewhat like the hob :clapper:

he doesnt have a name,i used that so i wouldnt be repeating ''my hob'' every line,i should have called him dumbo.i dont see why you'd name a fert as they dont answer to it,but doesnt hurt either so if it keeps one happy why not.