new digging partner wanted

• 1 month later...
[bANNED TEXT] lads after a new diggin buddy in south wales area as my old 1 is to unreliable hooked on the drink i have plenty of permission in hereyfor area and wes wales any 1 interested post me cheers i wud av most week ends digin if ur stuck pal :drinks: :crazy:
[bANNED TEXT] lads after a new diggin buddy in south wales area as my old 1 is to unreliable hooked on the drink i have plenty of permission in hereyfor area and wes wales any 1 interested post me cheers
im not shy ov a dig at week ends ill av it pal i liv in manchester and i do a bit me self cheers tom :clapper:
Guest rodsmith

my digging partner was killed by a road side bomb in basra about 4 years ago which is partly why i now only have bolting terriers.he was a very good mate,i was and still am gutted!! :cry::cry: ive plenty of lads that wana and do come out but they either live 100's of miles away or dont like the hard graft.if only i could find another like my old mate any(ollie)hollaway!!!

Guest rodsmith

if anyone is interested YOU WILL be vetted for obvious reasons.affraid i dont have alot of digging permittion,only about 20,000 acres and growing. All interested partys MUST PM me!!!!!

my digging partner was killed by a road side bomb in basra about 4 years ago which is partly why i now only have bolting terriers.he was a very good mate,i was and still am gutted!! :cry::cry: ive plenty of lads that wana and do come out but they either live 100's of miles away or dont like the hard graft.if only i could find another like my old mate any(ollie)hollaway!!!
sorry to hear that rod
Guest rodsmith
if anyone is interested YOU WILL be vetted for obvious reasons.affraid i dont have alot of digging permittion,only about 20,000 acres and growing. All interested partys MUST PM me!!!!!

by the way,i live near berkshire which is near junction 13 off the m4.

must be genuine terrier influenced,not the wannabes.been out with them kind.

ATB< Rod..

by the way,i live near berkshire which is near junction 13 off the m4.

must be genuine terrier influenced,not the wannabes.been out with them kind.

ATB< Rod..

in box full yet?

Guest rodsmith

not as many replies as i exspected.most are from lads that have nevver held a shovel or live "miles away"

foxfan is looking handy as from whwt i take it,he has done a fair bit plus lives 1/2 hour away.