whats the story

Just want your opinion on the Beds,back from a show in Co. Laois,Emo court country fair,I saw a lot of bedlingtons there but they were all real small.I was thinking of seeking out a greyhound/beddi cross but I would like a dog of roughly 24-26 inches,to me thats an average size for a fox,hare and anything else a little bigger.I know theres no set rule as to what size the beddi/greys come but what would your opinions on expected size be,one other question,what would you think of a grey hound/colliexbull greyhound cross as an all round net guarder,lamper,foxer,deer dog,pheasant retriever and general good guy.I think these would have enough brain and drive for all situations,but would that be down to how much of each parent the pup inherits,I may be thinking too much on this matter but the last cross mentioned to me really appeals to me,your views please on this,thanks Jigsaw

Guest mucker

you put this in the wrong section mate,probably why it got no replys some folk are funny like that :D .

dont get many bed terriers round my way and the ones i do dont work at all.

the few bed greyhounds ive seen were around the 22 inch mark so too small for me.

im sure a lad put a pic on here a while back of his bedd//greyhound 27 inch he said :blink: .

if they all came around that size id give one a go :D

Guest nitevision

my bedlington x grey is about 24 at the shoulder,my bedlington/whipp x grey is about 25 at shoulder,then my bedlington/patterdale x jack is about 8 at the shoulder,but he is only 9weeks old. :good: