Guest Catcher
Hi what kind of message do those sentences tell you.thease young scum can do a thing like that for there own fun.If my lurcher broke from heal and killed a fox.I would get sent to jail for longer.THEASE little scum will get a good talking to and then given a free hoilday. :angry: Makes me sick.catcher

that is a great way to explain it bud

Cheer,s mate :thumbs:

SIGNED

Chop their legs off and leave them in a f*****g feild to bleed i say. Scum.

Like already quoted the sentence should be put up to like what we would get for a lurcher getting off to a fox ect... This world is defintly backwards .thanks to all who have sighnd

SIGNED

Chop their legs off and leave them in a f*****g feild to bleed i say. Scum.

Nice idea paddy, if only it could happen. I've signed too, I hope some good comes of it.

There is cases like this, of varying levels of cruelty starting to happen too often. These sadistic morons always choose horses in "out of the way" paddocks, and know that unless they are seen, or someone has a burst of conscience and talks, there is little chance of being caught.

It duz my head in with kids that do this even just petty stuff for example I was looking after my auntys 9horses and I was haveing to do there water like evry day bareing in mind it was winter and they have 8 baths of water for drinking water well one cold nite I went and checked them at 6pm after work giv them there feed and full all the baths up I then came back satewrday morning to see a notice off the rspca saying I needed 2 ring abowt cruelty as there was no water I chekd the baths and was bone dry this was only 10am the next day so I filld the baths again n came back dwb at 6pm agen and empty somebody was seen emptying them at 4pm...serisly what fun do people get out of this also we hav had the field fence cut open and rolled back and the horses have got out and its only a short road from a dual carigeway so luckily they never got there but it could of bin worse....ime a young lad myself only 20 but I think my head must b screwd on [bANNED TEXT] as this isn't fun for me terroriseing horses and acting like a 5year old

signed hop it makes a difference,

about ten years ago we had a horses slashed with a Stanly knife (snapped blade found in the wound) and a hay Lorry set fire which had one of our drivers asleep in the cab which exploded( he got out just in time) and set fire to to main barn which was full of mares and foals thankfully everyone made a full recovery. but it could of been a very different story.

Back in 92/93 I worked in a Hunt yard on Bodmin Moor, and we had a horse seriously "cut up" by some sicko...

After 40 + stitches to sew her scalp back on, (and me smacking my head on the floor from feinting!) we were advised by the police to forget it ever happened and dont go mentioning it, because all the people wanted was for it to hit the news and be talked about, scaring all horse owners silly...... So, no one said any more on the matter, makes me wonder if it was the right or wrong thing to do though.... I was 17 at the time, and did as I was told, but it still horrifies me to this day.

There are some really effed up people out there.... :( ..... Just about as effed up as the law on such crimes!!

Jay did you find out who was doing that too your horses mate?

ooh and has grace killed the cats yet?

nah still fink its the yout,s from the local area me aunty has had a few little fings still done in the feild

lol na moms cat has now been promotid 2 her room