wippitgryhound \suluki

this bitch has only had cupple of puged rabbits its about 24 inch .white abrown patch on its dock and brown spots all over it . the sire is a suluki a renouned hare killer on filed and fen to he was 8 years old .he was bread out of sherer witch is litter brother to g.n casper the dam is abitch caled roes .i bred this litter of puppis and keep two back to now to chose from iv picked the smaller one of the two becuse it suits the fild i run but in my head ino i could be macking merstack

this bitch has only had cupple of puged rabbits its about 24 inch .white abrown patch on its dock and brown spots all over it . the sire is a suluki a renouned hare killer on filed and fen to he was 8 years old .he was bread out of sherer witch is litter brother to g.n casper the dam is abitch caled roes .i bred this litter of puppis and keep two back to now to chose from iv picked the smaller one of the two becuse it suits the fild i run but in my head ino i could be macking merstack

[/quote ? :blink:

this bitch has only had cupple of puged rabbits its about 24 inch .white abrown patch on its dock and brown spots all over it . the sire is a suluki a renouned hare killer on filed and fen to he was 8 years old .he was bread out of sherer witch is litter brother to g.n casper the dam is abitch caled roes .i bred this litter of puppis and keep two back to now to chose from iv picked the smaller one of the two becuse it suits the fild i run but in my head ino i could be macking merstack as your pup gone mate?

£350 shes a craker london/kent border