I am Newcastles Biggest critic..The club are quite frankly a disgrace..However the building of a GEORDIE NATION so to speak could be the best thing that has ever happened to them..Wise I would imagine has been told to f**k right off by Shearer, and I genuinely would not be suprised to see Gazza make an appearance in the back room staff even John Burridge and Paul Bracewell. He is apparently a bit of a iron man Is Shearer and he calls a spade a spade which I like in a manager. He will be the man to drag this club kicking and screaming back from the abyss..It will be interesting to watch...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day just keeps getting better. Dennis Wise has left. Ashley should have got rid of Wise along time ago.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1609507,00.html

think ur men will go down shit team good fans but fans still think ur a big team went ur not.and uses buy sick notes like owen duff and so on

Wake up pal. I dont know 1 NUFC supporter who would say we were a big team, and we havent been a big team for a good while not since Bobby Robson anyway.

not takeing the piss but what did Bobby Robson do ?

We were a decent team under Bobby go check up on his league standings.

The day just keeps getting better. Dennis Wise has left. Ashley should have got rid of Wise along time ago.

think ur men will go down shit team good fans but fans still think ur a big team went ur not.and uses buy sick notes like owen duff and so on

Wake up pal. I dont know 1 NUFC supporter who would say we were a big team, and we havent been a big team for a good while not since Bobby Robson anyway.

bite bite lol

still was not a big team tho was u boltan did good under big sam but was not a big team lol

That the club, with the GREATEST fans, has appointed the ENGLISH legend Big Al as it manager for the final 8 games of this season.

the GREATEST fans well it can't be toon must be the MIGHTY LIVERPOOL HAHAHA

Liverpool fans are only GREATEST at rooting through bins, picking up giros and nicking hubcaps... :whistling:

That the club, with the GREATEST fans, has appointed the ENGLISH legend Big Al as it manager for the final 8 games of this season.

the GREATEST fans well it can't be toon must be the MIGHTY LIVERPOOL HAHAHA

Liverpool fans are only GREATEST at rooting through bins, picking up giros and nicking hubcaps... :whistling:

an robbing players houses ha ha ha an most of all stuffing man united at old trafford