purse nets.

hi all.

last Saturday was the last trip of the season with the ferrets for me.good day out on 700 acres of ground.

day started well,9 out of the first set of holes and one missed.we all miss the odd one but this one got out of a net with

a hole in. started looking at the nets as the day went on ,and out of the fifty nets i had 30 have made the way to my bin.

only used hemp from a kid,and god knows i ended the day with 57 in the bag.hemp done me well over the years but as time goes on i find

myself not drying them,looking close at them after each trip,lazy i think but my days with hemp are over .

used some of them spun polyester ones that my mate had with him,handle almost the same as hemp,but don't rot and a nice red ones that

i wouldn't leave behind as Ive often done with the old hemp ones.

anyway im after the help of you on here to be honest.where can i get the best nets from.the ones i used of my mates on the weekend was

purchase off simon whitehead from some game fair he went to.nice nets and came with good hardwood pegs.

anyone here got a contact number for simon ,or would you recommend nets from someone else.

glad in the way seasons end was last week.i would be looking sick mid way through lol.

so if any one can put me onto a good Maker please pm me.

thanks all

logun.

I have recently had to order some new nets,after the ones I had used for years looking a little bit battered and war torn,I needed some for the new season plus a longnet

I chose the netloft ,this was done by:

a. personal; recommendations by many who have bought from him in the past

b. Quality and value for money

c.He makes them by hand so the workmanship and quality will last years

After considering all of this I knew What I wanted. The quality,price and workmanship If someone makes the nets,uses the nets and knows his sport then you cannot go wrong.I recieved my order and am chuffed that the nets I now have will serve me well for many years.

I hope this helps in getting what you want, http://www.thenetloft.net/main/home.html