Applying for shot gun licencse

your offence shouldnt hinder your chance of a shotgun certificate depending on how long ago it was and also what you did the worst that can happen is that they will say no but at leased you will have tried,good luck

thanks mate it was armed tresspass but i didnt go to court or any thing just gave me a caution

hmmm armed trespass- the old plod din't like anything to do with firearms, I was shooting squirrels at my grandmothers a few years ago and I got reported, the rozzers came over and just checked that I wasn't some sort of terrorist! but depending on how long ago it was.... I honestly don't know, it will be in the firearms officers mind, but as you're applying for a shotgun certificate, I wouldn't have though it will pose a huge problem, just gotta prove that you're a of sound character and mind!

good luck!

Mate i had a stealth cracking gun bought it off a scouser any way i hadnt had it long and i thought id have a pop at a few bunnies on me mates horse paddock i went up there with me mate he had to park his van on the road it was getting late and we,d had a few shots with the gun and decided to head back to the car as we was walking down the track towards the car i could see high vizzes by the van oh shit i said to him next thing you know armed police i said to me mate drop your gun down or theyll fecking shoot us at that point i will admit i did start laughing as they tried to put me to the deck with a gun barrel sticking in my shoulder blade but they couldnt really put anything on me because it was my mates land we,d been on we had to come down a private track though to get to the field there was no other access point to the land.

penda you nutter thats like saying you are a compulsive thief do you think il get a job ion a bank

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Duno what your clapping at im landing round your permission and hotting it up for yah yee harrr!!!!!! :gunsmilie:

ok mate your better off poaching you no your a p***y

your offence shouldnt hinder your chance of a shotgun certificate depending on how long ago it was and also what you did the worst that can happen is that they will say no but at leased you will have tried,good luck

thanks mate it was armed tresspass but i didnt go to court or any thing just gave me a caution

hmmm armed trespass- the old plod din't like anything to do with firearms, I was shooting squirrels at my grandmothers a few years ago and I got reported, the rozzers came over and just checked that I wasn't some sort of terrorist! but depending on how long ago it was.... I honestly don't know, it will be in the firearms officers mind, but as you're applying for a shotgun certificate, I wouldn't have though it will pose a huge problem, just gotta prove that you're a of sound character and mind!

good luck!

Mate i had a stealth cracking gun bought it off a scouser any way i hadnt had it long and i thought id have a pop at a few bunnies on me mates horse paddock i went up there with me mate he had to park his van on the road it was getting late and we,d had a few shots with the gun and decided to head back to the car as we was walking down the track towards the car i could see high vizzes by the van oh shit i said to him next thing you know armed police i said to me mate drop your gun down or theyll fecking shoot us at that point i will admit i did start laughing as they tried to put me to the deck with a gun barrel sticking in my shoulder blade but they couldnt really put anything on me because it was my mates land we,d been on we had to come down a private track though to get to the field there was no other access point to the land.

penda you nutter thats like saying you are a compulsive thief do you think il get a job ion a bank

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Duno what your clapping at im landing round your permission and hotting it up for yah yee harrr!!!!!! :gunsmilie:

ok mate your better off poaching you no your a p***y

Nah theyll let me have a license il just go and apply for it with my crown court suite on mash :laugh:

Alright lads little bit of advice i am thinking of applying for my shot gun license my dad has had a license for years well since he was 18 i have never realy been into guns but i would like to get into abit of pigeon ,shooting but i do have a criminal record for a minor offence that was quite a thew years ago does any body know how this would stand against me