Blue Merle crosses...

I recall theres one in Sounders country,I cant recall who had it but I heard it was a good dog.Of course it doesnt mean the owner will be willing to give out the service to strangers,that im afraid you have to sort out yerself.

I recall theres one in Sounders country,I cant recall who had it but I heard it was a good dog.Of course it doesnt mean the owner will be willing to give out the service to strangers,that im afraid you have to sort out yerself.

Alrite.. cheers jigsaw mate :thumbs:

we pa a mate of mine has a 3/4greyhound 1/4 collie 1oo % fox dog i had the sister to this dog again 100% top class see it work day and night we don't keep shit up this way i say it to him for you but what you breeding it to ??

DSCF0244.jpg

i don't have much pic of him and this one sever him not justice

cheers sounder

No offence meant mate, but why should the colour of the stud dog matter as long as it does the business ?

I own a red merle coloured dog but it doesn't make him any better or worse at what he does.

Cheers

OBE

Colour doesnt bother me mate but its the collie cross i like..

Its just my dad had a blue merle/hound a good few yrs back and i fancy ownin 1 myself..

atb..

Pa

Edited by wexford Pa
we pa a mate of mine has a 3/4greyhound 1/4 collie 1oo % fox dog i had the sister to this dog again 100% top class see it work day and night we don't keep shit up this way i say it to him for you but what you breeding it to ??

i don't have much pic of him and this one sever him not justice

cheers sounder

Cheers Sounder, ive got a full hound bitch and a hound/whippet/collie (%s for another day)..

H/W/C is just comin a yr old n it'l be her 1st full season this yr so i wont breedin her yet but i might breed the hound if she doesnt come round in the middle of the new season..

What work there doin can be left for a later day..

But thanks for the reply, ya PM anytime..

ATB...

Pa