Never gonna happen, it would cost the goverment or any prospective goverment to many middle class votes to repeal the ban, pesemistic view I know but true all the same. As i said in the other thread on this subject 'do what you will, keep your mouth shut about it, don't take or post photos on the net, the cops are not really interested in hunting, far to busy dodging immigrant crims and chavs and doing paperwork!

IMHO the only reason David Cameron is talking about reviewing the ban is to get a few more votes, I'll bet every penny that once he gets in power he will not do sweet FA about it.

atb Richard

Never gonna happen, it would cost the goverment or any prospective goverment to many middle class votes to repeal the ban, pesemistic view I know but true all the same. As i said in the other thread on this subject 'do what you will, keep your mouth shut about it, don't take or post photos on the net, the cops are not really interested in hunting, far to busy dodging immigrant crims and chavs and doing paperwork!

IMHO the only reason David Cameron is talking about reviewing the ban is to get a few more votes, I'll bet every penny that once he gets in power he will not do sweet FA about it.

atb Richard

True mate :(

I live in hope that I will be stood on the banking at altcar once again mate but think its just a pipe dream.

The nearest I have been is watching the last Waterloo cup on DVD mate, must have been breathtaking to see it in the flesh!

atb Richard

Guest lurchers n lamps
I live in hope that I will be stood on the banking at altcar once again mate but think its just a pipe dream.

The nearest I have been is watching the last Waterloo cup on DVD mate, must have been breathtaking to see it in the flesh!

atb Richard

same here only ever seen one waterloo cup and that was on tv :( but we can all stay positve and hopefully in years to come il get to go watch it in the flesh ;) (unlikely? yes! but a negative attitude dont get you any were :D )

a small amount of people if thats what you can call these scum bags you know the ones their are in the shows making right pr**ks of themselves unfortunatly they have spoilt this way of life by doing stupid things like filming digs etc with no respect to their quarry at all ,you will have only sealed the lid closed tight unfortunatly but i think their could be a way out if we are sensible ,those who post stupid pics and comments on sites like this are only helping keep it shut, do us all a favor and stick to some other interest like cliff jumping because you are the ones that have spoilt generations of genuine country peoples way of life , i will look forward to the day when we can hunt again with out fear of being penalised for a way of life ,all us dog men should only distribute our dogs to each other and only to genuine country people and resist the pull of money for them ? happy days and nights ! :whistling: