How many more dogs are you going to go through in the next 3 months. (everybody check out the for sale and wanted section)
everybody check out the for sale and wanted.....check i have only sold 1 that wos mine an i only sold that becoz it wos to big.u sack.an i keep in touch with the lad who got that so cheers pal but feck you

My god, this man looking for a good home for his dog, how many of us on this site got our dogs stolen? nothing will stop these fxxxing thieves, bolts can be cut and guard dogs can be drugged, with the best will in world if they want your dog they will find a way...He siad he cant keep the dog in the house cause his little un sick cant ya just give him a break and take him at his word. I dont know this fella from adam, but its clear he cares about the dog, and wants a good home for it..best of luck mate with the sale..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many more dogs are you going to go through in the next 3 months. (everybody check out the for sale and wanted section)
everybody check out the for sale and wanted.....check i have only sold 1 that wos mine an i only sold that becoz it wos to big.u sack.an i keep in touch with the lad who got that so cheers pal but feck you

My god, this man looking for a good home for his dog, how many of us on this site got our dogs stolen? nothing will stop these fxxxing thieves, bolts can be cut and guard dogs can be drugged, with the best will in world if they want your dog they will find a way...He siad he cant keep the dog in the house cause his little un sick cant ya just give him a break and take him at his word. I dont know this fella from adam, but its clear he cares about the dog, and wants a good home for it..best of luck mate with the sale..

cheers pal.the dog is not for sale now my mate is gunna hold her for me......

i have even had her tattod on my leg lol how sad is that.
very sad ,ideal if the dog gets stolen,you can take your leg down the police station and show them what she looks like :laugh:

lol lol lol .stop it,your gunna kill me your such a funny c**t.i need anoth laff send me a pic of your lass.

you wouldnt like her shes got 2 boss eyes like your tatooist :blink:

i no thats [bANNED TEXT] i have bin told. an someone sed she has shreks ears as well.you must fell like the happyist man i the world. :wub::wub::icon_eek::lol: .lol i have just found her look :crazy:

• 4 weeks later...
very sad ,ideal if the dog gets stolen,you can take your leg down the police station and show them what she looks like :laugh:

lol lol lol .stop it,your gunna kill me your such a funny c**t.i need anoth laff send me a pic of your lass.

i no thats [bANNED TEXT] i have bin told. an someone sed she has shreks ears as well.you must fell like the happyist man i the world. :wub::wub::icon_eek::lol: .lol i have just found her look :crazy:

mate what quarry has she had just wondering

wnat would you do if you get your house broken it to sell the wife and kids

i am sellin this bitch because there has been 7 attempts a dogs tryin to get nicked round here an i thought that it would not happen to me.last night i heard the dog bark so i got up to look,an there he wos a skinny littel f**ker with boltcrops.i could feckin kill this sort of scum:realmad: :realmad:.i carnt put into words how mad i am.i havent had this dog long 2 to 3 month.but let me tell you now she is a blindin dog.i feel sick that i am getin rid.i had bin lookin for the [bANNED TEXT] dog an now i have her i have to get rid. i would rather someone propper have her an work her than her end up tied up stavin an bein run into the ground.when she as gone i am gunna get sum breezblock pens built. an she must must must be goin to a good home.she is so good,i let her out the pen an she is straight by my side.she is all you can ask for in a dog.well for me anyway. she is a deer hound greyhound x coli greyhound.stands about 24 25inc.shes on lamp but only retrives to about 5 foot in front ov you thats because other dogs used to rob her catch when she court.she jumps,not a noies in pen.as i said i only had her 2 to 3 months an i have had between 40 to 50 with her.an shes not shy of anything els.an i mean nothing.please i am being dead straight up here.i am so sick that i have to get rid of her.like i sed i would rather no were she is so i can keep in touch than have her nicked.she is a good dog an poeple no it round hear an thats why she is tryin to get nicked.so please anything you wana no pm me an i will get bck to you.she is 14 1/2 month old.southyorkshire.an who ever buys her.when i get my pens up an safey i will have her bck in a shot.

its cheep to get some lights from b&q if some one comes in yuour garden they come on lol that way you no they there and you can keep your dog god they only 8 quid, and fit a lock to her kennel easy, or is it you just want to seel her

i am sellin this bitch because there has been 7 attempts a dogs tryin to get nicked round here an i thought that it would not happen to me.last night i heard the dog bark so i got up to look,an there he wos a skinny littel f**ker with boltcrops.i could feckin kill this sort of scum:realmad: :realmad:.i carnt put into words how mad i am.i havent had this dog long 2 to 3 month.but let me tell you now she is a blindin dog.i feel sick that i am getin rid.i had bin lookin for the [bANNED TEXT] dog an now i have her i have to get rid. i would rather someone propper have her an work her than her end up tied up stavin an bein run into the ground.when she as gone i am gunna get sum breezblock pens built. an she must must must be goin to a good home.she is so good,i let her out the pen an she is straight by my side.she is all you can ask for in a dog.well for me anyway. she is a deer hound greyhound x coli greyhound.stands about 24 25inc.shes on lamp but only retrives to about 5 foot in front ov you thats because other dogs used to rob her catch when she court.she jumps,not a noies in pen.as i said i only had her 2 to 3 months an i have had between 40 to 50 with her.an shes not shy of anything els.an i mean nothing.please i am being dead straight up here.i am so sick that i have to get rid of her.like i sed i would rather no were she is so i can keep in touch than have her nicked.she is a good dog an poeple no it round hear an thats why she is tryin to get nicked.so please anything you wana no pm me an i will get bck to you.she is 14 1/2 month old.southyorkshire.an who ever buys her.when i get my pens up an safey i will have her bck in a shot.

its cheep to get some lights from b&q if some one comes in yuour garden they come on lol that way you no they there and you can keep your dog god they only 8 quid, and fit a lock to her kennel easy, or is it you just want to seel her

i got both of them sadact it will not stop these people.

I dunno about you, but if I am asleep a light comming on outside is unlikely to wake me up.

Hmm yes I know I will put a padlock on the kennel to stop the guy with BOLTCROPS!!!!!

Come on people this guy does seem to be genuinely sad about selling this dog. He is concerned that she will get nicked and end up being treated bad so he is sending her to another home where she will be safer.

Hope you get something sorted mate

ATB

Freddy