bsa spitfire

He is 100% correct.

The spitfire is a break barrel pcp, its air cylinder is where the spring piston would be and you load it by breaking the barrel and loading directly into it. it was available at sub 12 ftlb and i would be very surprised it if would be any good as an fac rifle as you only get 25ish shots at legal limit in .22 and less in .177. it was designed to be refilled in the field from a super 10 buddy bottle.

i dont rate them much compared to the other models available and i havent seen one for years.

You boys shouldnt be jumping in thinking you know it all, theres been all sorts of guns about over the years you've probably never heard of :thumbs:

Guest buster321c
He is 100% correct.

You boys shouldnt be jumping in thinking you know it all, theres been all sorts of guns about over the years you've probably never heard of :thumbs:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

That needed saying :tongue2:

hey mate have you looked at any air arms guns .id choose a air arms over a bsa anyday. the amout of bsa we get in for repair is untrue so thats put me off for life.hope this helps .happy hunting.ps if your on a tight buget try crossman descovery .if you take the rifle for what it is a buget entry level pcp you wont be disapointed

yes he is correct.they are a break barrel pcp which came in full length and carbine versions.the carbine was fitted with the volumetric silencer found on the s10,lightning etc.

they also came in two types of fill format,the high fill which was from a regular bsa fill probe as on the ultra and also the low fill which was as mentioned from a pre filled bsa buddy bottle.

they also came in a .25 option.

That isnt a pcp. Its a spring gun and illegal if you havent got a firearms liscence as it says its 18 ft/lbs and the UK legal limit is 12 ft lbs. There are a few good online shops but have a look here, www.airgunbuyer.com or www.targetsports.co.uk.

Hughesey

im in the north of ireland, you need a firearms liscence for any air rifle, even sub 12ft/lbs. :thumbdown:

i have only shot my dads springer but am lookin to get a pcp. to start my firearms liscence, hopefully the first on a long list :whistling:

That isnt a pcp. Its a spring gun and illegal if you havent got a firearms liscence as it says its 18 ft/lbs and the UK legal limit is 12 ft lbs. There are a few good online shops but have a look here, www.airgunbuyer.com or www.targetsports.co.uk.

Hughesey

im in the north of ireland, you need a firearms liscence for any air rifle, even sub 12ft/lbs. :thumbdown:

i have only shot my dads springer but am lookin to get a pcp. to start my firearms liscence, hopefully the first on a long list :whistling:

O right im sorry. Im still learnin for ma self about air guns so i wont be as quick to jump in from now on.

Cheers

Hughesey

Edited by hughesey1552

i had one a few years back !!!!

it was a good little gun , only thing that let it down was shot count best i got was 27 if i remember rightly ?????

as bbb said.............improved after john bowkett ( spelling) had his wicked way with it.

cheers

sean