wrong section!.....and think you need a bit of a tidy up

how do i change the section

black bag rake some mairy golds and sum hard work.. new dog boxs.. or plastic barrels do the job

haha funny inyea mothers lips

you change the section by going in to the terrier bit and posting in there

and i agree with lee micheal kennels,he aint being funny just giving you some sound advice mate as you clearly aint heard of any of them things

black bag rake some mairy golds and sum hard work.. new dog boxs.. or plastic barrels do the job

mate not taking the piss, come on the dogs are there too work at least sort a spot for them thats clean and there own.

ther hard as nails them to mate older bitch 14 and the bitch is off of her witch is 5 thANKS ANY WAY THEY HAVE BEEN IN A DIFFRENT SPOT 4 awiel now that was last summer [bANNED TEXT] the weather was nice

mate not taking the piss, come on the dogs are there too work at least sort a spot for them thats clean and there own.

ther hard as nails them to mate older bitch 14 and the bitch is off of her witch is 5 thANKS ANY WAY THEY HAVE BEEN IN A DIFFRENT SPOT 4 awiel now that was last summer [bANNED TEXT] the weather was nice

ok mate im not the rspca ere but blokes like you keeping poor old bitch like that give us terrier men bad name. put up pic of new spot then if you think so much of them why they in shity box wit weed overgrown around them????????? forget i said anything good luck with it!

ok mate im not the rspca ere but blokes like you keeping poor old bitch like that give us terrier men bad name. put up pic of new spot then if you think so much of them why they in shity box wit weed overgrown around them????????? forget i said anything good luck with it!

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!