working border terrier

it makes no sence ther are plenty of borders here in england for 450 500 pound as a pup bloody hell lads this dog is doing its job how many would do it across here not so many if some one dose like the border breed as i do my self and likes ther working ability to use the brain not just munch away then grab a barging this dog could set you whole line going for the years to come

i wish you all the best in the sale and hope who ever buys him can keep us up dated

ps egnore allthe wana bes they just want ther dogs to look the part

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it makes no sence ther are plenty of borders here in england for 450 500 pound as a pup bloody hell lads this dog is doing its job how many would do it across here not so many if some one dose like the border breed as i do my self and likes ther working ability to use the brain not just munch away then grab a barging this dog could set you whole line going for the years to come

i wish you all the best in the sale and hope who ever buys him can keep us up dated

ps egnore allthe wana bes they just want ther dogs to look the part

well said,

you get wat you pay better off buyin the real deal or keep bolloxing around with shit dogs in my opion [spelling] i wouldnt sell any of my terriers for less than that

:whistling:

Edited by corkie