• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if my dog didnt stop for a shit he might have caught a fox i mean rabbit

that means he jacked

no its an if, it didnt actually happen, and how does stoppin for a shit mean hes jibbed?

Jimmy i wouldnt listen to this kid hes an idiot unfortunatley nothing he says makes sense and if you ask me hes the type of kid who will hang him self withsome of the shite he comes out with :no:

you have a rabbit dog remember so what do you no about coursing

Ive forgot more then youll ever know mate :thumbs:

youd like to

silly me your a gypsie youve done everything i bet youve even got special powers :laugh:

that means he jacked

no its an if, it didnt actually happen, and how does stoppin for a shit mean hes jibbed?

Jimmy i wouldnt listen to this kid hes an idiot unfortunatley nothing he says makes sense and if you ask me hes the type of kid who will hang him self withsome of the shite he comes out with :no:

youd like to

silly me your a gypsie youve done everything i bet youve even got special powers :laugh:

i see you got my message then and thats not nice calling me a gypsie thats raisisum wat would the police think :hmm:

that means he jacked

youd like to

i see you got my message then and thats not nice calling me a gypsie thats raisisum wat would the police think :hmm:

In the words of public enemy f**k the polece!!!!

that means he jacked

youd like to

In the words of public enemy f**k the polece!!!!

im not a grass any way but you are a prick hows your dogs

that means he jacked

youd like to

have you worked them this week i went out sunday
Bit of a silly question mate im out 5 times a week day and night :thumbs:

yea but i dident no that did i did you do any good you must have a few dogs to be out five times a week

Ive got a thew but i mainly work my two black lurchers

yea but i dident no that did i did you do any good you must have a few dogs to be out five times a week

im going out tonite my dog had this sunday

Fairplay saluki whippet is she

the father is 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhound and the mother is 3/4greyhound 3/8 saluki 3/8 bull so he has a little but of pit in him but its nearly bread out hes only 11 months very good on the lamp

the father is 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhound and the mother is 3/4greyhound 3/8 saluki 3/8 bull so he has a little but of pit in him but its nearly bread out hes only 11 months very good on the lamp

Nice dog mate but not being funny with yah but i wouldnt show a dog a hare (preban) that young you can do more harm then good

Edited by Penda