trip to scotland

well we arrived at the farm nestled in the beautifull scottish borders around 6.30pm it was still light enough for a wander around the main farm house with the rifle and i shot three rabbits in the front garden of the big house that made the farmers wife really happy as the rabbits had been digging holes in the lawn and eating all her prize primulas :o after chatting i called into the lambing shed then had a look into the grannary with lucy my terrier, we got a few rats as the pics show here you go then hope you enjoy them .

100_0167Small.jpg

100_0166Small.jpg

100_0159Small.jpg

100_0156Small.jpg

as we entererd the grannary you could here the rats squeeking and moving around these few wern,t quick enough ;)

100_0161Small.jpg

100_0158Small.jpg

the dog must have caught a scent of this rat because she dived into the feed pellets and pulled this one out :)

next we went upstairs into another part of the grannary the rats up here live in the walls we suprised a few and we had some fast action and the dog had a good nite as well :lol::lol: good hunting all woodga :ph34r: