permision leter

colud some on e give me acopy of permision letter so i colud fill in the nesersery bits in and let the farmer sing it . i do alot lamping and ferreting bushing whith terriers the old bill will not leve me alone 2 i get this done and i am not litrat anouth 2 writh a profesnal leter manythanks marshman

here is one i made earlier haha

Letter of permission (For pest control and legal activities under the Hunting Act 2004)

To whom it may concern,

As the landowner/Farmer / Manager of land situated at anywhere these lads are found to be ................................................ ................................................................................

I give ( ...them all.............................................) permission to hunt rabbits and rats and foxes deer pheasants and undertake other legal or illegal activities (under or above the meaning of the Hunting Act 2004) on the above land / farm.

This permission dous not only apply to pre-arranged dates and Includes / does include driving across all my or my neibours or neigbours neigbours land ect in 4wd cars/jeeps in the endless pursuit of there chosen quarry and also to be entitled to one fill up of diesel from my tank or my brothers wagon often parked just down the road officer in the laybye but no more than 7 times a week.

The permission holder agrees to carry a copy of this letter of permission and also proof of insurance at anytime he/she is on the permitted land.

Accredited members of the association south yorkshire lurcher clubs must also carry their membership cards.

The names of people accompanying the permission holder must not be given to the landowner prior to attending.

It is emphasized that this permission applies only for legal or illegal activities and should the permission holder commit any illegal act on the above land the permission will not be rescinded.

Dates on which the permission applies:

...............1/1/2009-----

--------------------

iggle piggle rules

super ted is so yesterday but danger mouse is still cool!!

colud some on e give me acopy of permision letter so i colud fill in the nesersery bits in and let the farmer sing it . i do alot lamping and ferreting bushing whith terriers the old bill will not leve me alone 2 i get this done and i am not litrat anouth 2 writh a profesnal leter manythanks marshman

i think theres one on earth dog running dog that you can print a coppy of