A couple of amazing video clips

These type of dogs are the largest and most powerful dogs on the planet hence I referred to them as kings of the dog world, they are an ancient land race and in my eyes worthy of respect. I have been interested in Aboriginal Dogs for many years hence my trip to Kazakhstan to take part in Aboriginal Dog Conference which is incidentally is being held in Bulgaria.

Mik quit with the little man crap again, I am good bit bigger than you are, your just one of these short men that like to stomp their feet and shout a lot to get noticed. Frankly I can't be bothered with your crap. I await copious amount of pm's of threats of violence.

Readers should be aware that MOO/Mik doesn't like me because I didn't tell the world his dog was the best I've seen in thread ''What is the best dog you seen?'' several years ago and he has never been quite the same since :blink:.

Tyla I totally agree, have you seen this one;

You just make it up as you go along its commical ....I disagreed that they currs were the king of dogs and you go and get your knickers in a twist ...once again your all words behind a keyboard the last time I wanted to face you the plod were at my door and you went into hiding ...fuk knows were this I've got the best dog in the world comes from there are plenty lads on these sites that have worked terriers and lurchers with me and I know they will tell anyone that im very honest and humble about my dogs and I can guarentee that there is no one that would give you a glowing charector referance ...

So you are a good bit bigger than me thats not what P says :kiss: :tongue2:

Where theres one the rest are sure to follow. Thurso Jack will be along soon I expect.

Sorry I forgot yours are kings of dogs :notworthy::clapper:

How foolish of me not to ask for your approval before posting, MOO the 2 running dogs and he's an expert :notworthy:

Wind your neck in you boring little man ....THIS ONE TIME IN KAZAKSTAN :clapper::clapper:

KING OF DOGS I cant see how that hound deserves that title

please dont bring me into this you cock :blink:

wasnt going to comment but saying you asked :clapper: only joking before get upset meri ;)