bale of straw

Guest ferreting king

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hairypie
He's welsh its a genetic thing he carnt help it !!

I hazard that plenty of us on here would come a cross as divs if we had the internet when we were children .

ha ha , says chilli ! quote ! I hazard that plenty of us on here would come a cross as divs if we had the internet when we were children , so i take it you got internet at a young age :D:D:D:D:D:good:

Have you had that ferret with the abcesses to the vets yet?

who in there right mind would take a ferret to the vet if it had a absess ? only one thing for it give it a good feed then dunt its head on a brick wall .

Guest mucker
I wouldnt! If i think i am in the right i dont care who they are i will tell them my point of veiw! And if i am proved wrong i am man enough to appologise!

i always thought you were a lass.

fk if your not pallie with any farmers and dont want to look/ask,then as been said try the farm shops theres loads round my way they,ll deliver to for a couple of quid.

Guest moomin300uk

]

who in there right mind would take a ferret to the vet if it had a absess ? only one thing for it give it a good feed then dunt its head on a brick wall .

some one who actully cared :realmad: :realmad: someone should smash your stinking head of a wall :realmad: hairy pie you are one stupid fecker defending junkies slaggin of women and there off spring now you wanna go round killing ferrets over a we abesse... the ferret would cost feck all to get fit your junkie family on the other hand...... wont hold my breath for a reply it will be in the dead of night :tongue2::tongue2:

ferret king get some blankets fella they are easy to wash makes peffect sence keep at ferret king ;)

Guest baldie

He's welsh its a genetic thing he carnt help it !!

I hazard that plenty of us on here would come a cross as divs if we had the internet when we were children .

ha ha , says chilli ! quote ! I hazard that plenty of us on here would come a cross as divs if we had the internet when we were children , so i take it you got internet at a young age :D:D:D:D:D:good:

Have you had that ferret with the abcesses to the vets yet?

I now know why your called hairypie............its because you talk like a c**t......f*****g do one.

Gotta give it to FK he certainly knows how to start a 'mass-debate'....Umpteen pages about where to get a bale from :laugh: ...I'd go along with the old blanket advise FK, easy to wash and sling out when fecked. If you really want to know where to get bales o straw from ask the next bit of tottie you see riding a horse :good: ...And don't use hay for bedding :)