criminal record and fac

If its for violence doubtful you will get a FAC.

Other crimes, depends on how long ago, 10 years seems to be the ballpark for considering a person to have changed their life.

Also, if you got 3 years imprisonment then you never get a FAC

Other crimes, depends on how long ago, 10 years seems to be the ballpark for considering a person to have changed their life.

i didnt go to prison and i dont think its violance so im ok i think

Guest buster321c

`You dont think ` surley you would know what it was

`You dont think ` surley you would know what it was

ok it was verbal abuse harrassent and criminal damage do you think thats vilionce ?

i certainly have a record long as your arm fighting violence mainly and done a lot more than 3 yrs in prison ? i have a 22lr 17hmr a 222 a 243 now 3x shotties people do mellow out as they get older and i had to fight for mine but i am clean for 17yrs now but was clean for 14 yrs and was refused but took police to court and one my case .so dont give up

i certainly have a record long as your arm fighting violence mainly and done a lot more than 3 yrs in prison ? i have a 22lr 17hmr a 222 a 243 now 3x shotties people do mellow out as they get older and i had to fight for mine but i am clean for 17yrs now but was clean for 14 yrs and was refused but took police to court and one my case .so dont give up

cheers mate im going to fight for aslong as it takes for my fac :)

cheers mate im going to fight for aslong as it takes for my fac :)

good on ya and the best of luck .i reprosented myself in court as well no solicitor if i had lost it was a police bill for £1,600 for 1 day .and i couldnt claim a penny against them for winning still glad i got it .

Well I've a mental health record and all is fine and dandy with any licence, can't say the same for the Mrs though , she's the crim in our house :laugh :drink

lol i think i should just about get it

just depends on how long ago you was in bother, and seeing as your only 14 years old now

the time elapsed will not be enough.

and done a lot more than 3 yrs in prison ?

spread over your younger years its not an automatic refusal, unless you got the 3 in one sentence

then you would not get an fac ever.

lol i think i should just about get it

just depends on how long ago you was in bother, and seeing as your only 14 years old now

the time elapsed will not be enough.

Who me? :laugh: feck me they say I'm good for my age (nearly 56), but 14 :icon_eek::laugh::drink: