countrymans weekly magazines

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AngelicAcid

You would be better off getting some decent raw for the dogs, or in a year save up 100 quid and get something worthwhile, like a good pair of boots, jacket. Lamp. nets etc, only my opinion and a good un at that :D .

You would be better off getting some decent raw for the dogs, or in a year save up 100 quid and get something worthwhile, like a good pair of boots, jacket. Lamp. nets etc, only my opinion and a good un at that :D .

Shooting News use to cover lurcher terrier and such like moved away to be more like shooting times and went skint. Changed its name and has now moved backwards in my view bring back the old editor Vic.

Guest AngelicAcid

Ive got a couple of 1980s shooting news, good read, better than today thats for sure, threw a load out in a tidy up, with a load of old memories as me dad used to write for them, wish id never now.

it a shame realy that we only have one paper that covers feildsports,got to agree with graham back when it was the shooting news it was a decent read,but now has gone to the dogs bring back the working terrier year books by hardcombe i say now that was worth £2 :D

Bring Back shooting News with Vic as the editor, the new guy Dave Venner is a J R Hartley merchant, I recon, the letters page in the old Shooting News was better than the whole magazine now, however, you can win a penknife for the biggest load of crap written about now, or a photo of a puppy, sitting on a pillow.

Edited by Graham Nicholson
just wondering if there is many people on here that read the countrymans weekly and also i have 87 copies here if someone would be interested in taking them of my hands quite a bit of good reading rather than throw them out. And was also wondering if you find some of the information and help you get in these magazines helpfull

Got a good shredder if you don’t want them. :clapper:

Stopped getting it when the warrener and his dog which is stolen and belongs to someone else came to boot as they still advertise his stuff,the fecking thief and they should be ashamed of themselves for still supporting him.

seconded...unfortunatly gonetoearth its no wind up......