greyhound ferrets

Guest mick quelch

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they was and i believe still is a even smaller type of stinker, a whippet ferret :whistle:

Now that's a good idea a whippet X greyhound ferret.. :laugh: .. personally i only have the bull type at the mo .. but im open to offer's for stud fee's if anyone want's to use him.. :D .

Millet

does he do fox? :laugh::laugh:

my bull type bolted this

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/tyntwll/bear.jpg

Guest fuzzylampkin

[Why would any one want a skinny underfed f****n ferret. It couldnt do any proper work]

why would anyone want a fat fecker who every time he comes out the hole brings the net with him? ferrets should be fit not fat! :good:

IMO the term greyhound ferret came from the old ratcatchers who would keep a ferret on the thin side thinking it would work better.We now know different and so the ferret is its normal healthy size .Forget dreams of greyhound ferrets .If you want 1 for ratting try to get hold of a small couple of jills . :good::good::good:

Guest chilli
[Why would any one want a skinny underfed f****n ferret. It couldnt do any proper work]

why would anyone want a fat fecker who every time he comes out the hole brings the net with him? ferrets should be fit not fat! :good:

there big ferrets an theres fat ferrets

Guest fuzzylampkin

what the difference between a big ferret pulling your purse nets all over the place and a fat ferret pulling your purse nets all over ? :icon_eek:

what the difference between a big ferret pulling your purse nets all over the place and a fat ferret pulling your purse nets all over ? :icon_eek:

Use a longnet then you can use big fat ferrets :D

At the end of the day mate if your ferret is working properly it should be staying down the set till all the bunnies have been cleared out or killed.. :good: ..

And if that is the case your net's should'nt be getting knocked of every 2 minutes..

Millet

well said

Guest fuzzylampkin

At the end of the day mate if your ferret is working properly it should be staying down the set till all the bunnies have been cleared out or killed.. :good: ..

And if that is the case your net's should'nt be getting knocked of every 2 minutes..

Millet

i agree with your statement but in the real world this doesnt happen, so can you honestly tell me that your pugs never surface without clearing a burrow? :victory: