NEW setup

I like the bipod on it mate it looks a lot better than with out one. I had one of these a while back in .177 cal and it served me very well. I sold it to a good friend and he uses it every weekend on the wabbits and does not let him down.

Photos don't do the S200 any justice as they look more impressive in the flesh they can look a bit Marmite you either love them or hate them to look at. Once you see it for real and shoot it then all the Marmite business goes out the window..

All I can say is get out and murder some wabbits with it :D

lol thanks guys,and i got my brass trigger and bolt from-http://www.rowanengineering.co.uk/.....very good bits on there for air arms,i am yet to shoot any quarry with it yet,i have shot a few pigeons with springer last year but i need some more permission really,and i need some advice on rabbits in the day.....Right my mum keeps her horse in a field a couple of miles down the road and i have permission to shoot on it,i walk around and i see lots of rabbit dropping but theres never a single rabbit in the day,i could go lamping but wud prefer in the day so shud i camo up a hide and put some green stuff out?