ferts

Guest fuzzylampkin

Guest RobW71

I work a mixture of differant sizes and can't say I've noticed any differance. The only thing I do notice is how much more flesh the bigger Albinos eat :)

Regards Rob

i like the small jills because they dont get tangled in the purse nets they just fit throught the holes in the nets

happy huntin matt

Personally, I prefer the smaller strain :good: they pass through the nets without any hassle and seem to get behind the bunnies that refuse to bolt... :D

i like the small jills because they dont get tangled in the purse nets they just fit throught the holes in the nets

happy huntin matt

Personally, I prefer the smaller strain :good: they pass through the nets without any hassle and seem to get behind the bunnies that refuse to bolt... :D

if they are to small the rabbit will not bolt and the rabbit will kick them

Guest matty_g

happy huntin matt

if they are to small the rabbit will not bolt and the rabbit will kick them

i never new that like

Ive seen it happen time and time again with small gill's they often scrat at the rabbit's arse get booted to feck then come out.. :blink: .. when that happen's i just put the big dog in and he rather shift's the bunnie or kill's it pretty quick... :good: ..

I prefare small but not too small for rat's and for rabbit's i like the bigger dog's.. :good: .

Millet

why do you like the small jills for ratting because big the ferret the bigger the teeth so i use a big jill for ratting and if she can't fit at will only be cubs are mouse ;)

I said small but not too small mate.. :good: .. if i could get a few small dog ferret's i would not keep jill's but small dog's are hard to come by..

And from experience mate rat's can get in a h.ell of a lot tighter place's than your average ferret.

Millet

i think that hob are slower then jill so i like jills better

Guest ferreting king

i have a medium size jill and a large hob!

they are both workers and they havent killed in yet but they do bolt the rabbits and drag them out

i find that problems with small jills is that they wil not have the strenght to drag the rabbit out but the advantage of having a small jill is that they will proberly not kill in!