IRISH COURSING MEN

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here it is stig an flusher

these mens running to england cause their dogs cant do it in ireland regular .fact

stig an flusher started all that shit

Guest Sorley Boys clan

As someone who has run hares in Ireland over 40 years and in the fens for the last 15 or so years I would advise any one with no experience of the brown hare on fen land to calm down and get some experience of the game before putting money up. When I first brought dogs to England that had been killing hares every week in Ireland,I found they had difficulty in turning the brown hare on the fens, and some would pull up because the distance of the run was so much further. The first bitch I brought over was a hound bred thing that was supposed to have legendary stamina....I must add that on three ocasions I have won "dog of the day" events against a mixed bunch of some well known coursing names in England, but all with saluki bred dogs.

Your right in away and wrong in others.Yes a hare on the fens is diff for the hares over but in lreland yea need a diff lucher all together.Seen good fen dogs come till lreland and get no where near the hares here because they are used till big open fields not gates , barbed wire fenceing and ditchs in lreland yea need a dog that can stay , run but have the balls till hit ditchs in full flight till keep up with the hare.Over in england and the fens yea need a dog with big big lungs because the hares can run and run seen few dvds off the fens and seen a few good dogs slow down at the shucks and take there time getting over they did that over here the hare be gone and all.Sure diff dogs for diff jobs but there is dogs that can do both thats why the boys are trying get a comp going home and away legs then yea find out who has the best the english or the irish (irish by the way lol) :clapper: :clapper:

think he was on bount dogs going from ireland 2 england pal the english lot would not go 2 ireland fields not that big

hope you took note of all that bolio icey will keep you right :laugh:

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH IT HAS BEEN KNOWN FROM THE FULL LENGTH OF IRELAND TO THE FULL LENGTH OF ENGLAND THAT JM WILL KILL A HARE AND THEN WHEN HIS DOGS HUNT AGAIN FOR A SECOND HARE IF THEY MISS THE HARE JM WILL GO TO WHERE HE PLANKED THE FIRST HARE HIS DOGS KILLED AND CLAIM THAT HARE AS A SECOND KILL FACT.... HE IS THE TALK OF THE 2 COUNTRIES FACT... AND LAST YEAR SHAMROCK WASNT 6 SHAMROCK WAS 4 AND A HALF YEARS OLD FACT... AND TO THIS DAY HE CONTINUES TO DO THE SAME THING LIFT ICELAND HARES OUT OF THE DITCH WITH BLUE BOTTLES COMING OUT OF THEIR HOLE AND CLAIM THEM AS A KILL...

whats this one about
Guest Sorley Boys clan

well JM, this is g O'H here, i dont no where you are gettin all the lies from mate ! myself, and two other coursing men where standing with the game keeper when you slipped your bitch in and didnt see us standing there!, by the way Jm non of the two of them where compotitions it was just a bit of crack between us all! this is the first i seen any of this because the film maker give me a bell and let me know about it today, as for scotland you were the only man that came with old dogs the dogs i had were between 9 and a half and 10 months old, no body knew about the trophy untill the end when the guy hu put the day on pulled the trophy ouy and said he was goin to have a toss between myself and Jm in the pub with everyone eles hu was there on the day sittin there and i won the toss so how were you cheated Jm so i want everyone hu has read all these lies from you, that thats all they are lies!

if your still on here pm me
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Sorley Boys clan

well JM, this is g O'H here, i dont no where you are gettin all the lies from mate ! myself, and two other coursing men where standing with the game keeper when you slipped your bitch in and didnt see us standing there!, by the way Jm non of the two of them where compotitions it was just a bit of crack between us all! this is the first i seen any of this because the film maker give me a bell and let me know about it today, as for scotland you were the only man that came with old dogs the dogs i had were between 9 and a half and 10 months old, no body knew about the trophy untill the end when the guy hu put the day on pulled the trophy ouy and said he was goin to have a toss between myself and Jm in the pub with everyone eles hu was there on the day sittin there and i won the toss so how were you cheated Jm so i want everyone hu has read all these lies from you, that thats all they are lies!

• Like 1

i hope this clears a few things up an the cambridge cup was another fix as the trophy was bought and ran for in ireland for a bitta craic. :thumbs:the next time its seen is over the pond. :hmm: Edited by lazyhunter