IM BEGGING HERE

Seriously now-To say he did more good than harm is a lie.Someone said before that at the time his books were being turned out ,we had little or nothing else to compare it to .As a young lad I WAS TAKEN IN BY IT AND THOUGHT WHAT A GREAT BLOKE THIS WAS

im 17 and have a few of his books, at first, before i read other books and met other people and got out there and started on my own, i thought they were very good inspirational. but now i realise the majority of it is more like storys and dreams! The best book has to be J Darcys. Had that and David Harcombe WOWT for cristmas, very intresting and inspiring books.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rattingaddict
Seriously now-To say he did more good than harm is a lie.Someone said before that at the time his books were being turned out ,we had little or nothing else to compare it to .As a young lad I WAS TAKEN IN BY IT AND THOUGHT WHAT A GREAT BLOKE THIS WAS

im 17 and have a few of his books, at first, before i read other books and met other people and got out there and started on my own, i thought they were very good inspirational. but now i realise the majority of it is more like storys and dreams! The best book has to be J Darcys. Had that and David Harcombe WOWT for cristmas, very intresting and inspiring books.

who can say if there not full of made up bull!..its only there word

Guest baldie

who can say if there not full of made up bull!..its only there word

You obviously dont know dave harcombe then, a more genuine terrierman, you could not wish to meet.Plummer couldnt lace his f*****g boots.

where could i find that david harcombe book on the badgers. It would be an intresting read, even if it was waaaaaay before my time. talking about badgers , i took a mate out last nite on the lamp to prove how many foxes/ rabbits there are locally and we ended up seeing three badgers! is that unusual or not?? remeber im novice comapred to the majority on here.

I have every Plummer book and as a teenager visited his place in Caithness with my dad. At that age I believed everything i read (hopefully I've matured :whistle: ). I think Dave Harcombe is a geniune terrierman and although I've only every "spoken" to him via e-mail he seems a top bloke :good: