Net Bag/Game Bag

Guest tewkesferreter

i got an old army issue bag off ebay that holds 60 purse nets,2 poke nets,gloves,colapsable hand saw,game carrier,locator and spare batterys.

post-22782-1235307043_thumb.jpgpost-22782-1235307102_thumb.jpg

the game carrier only holds 12 rabbits,anymore n i just leg em and thread a purse net through.

How to you stick there legs on a branch or shovel? Iv seen this done but haven't got a clue how to do it do you just tie em on?

Make a cut between the tendons and the meat above the knees on one of the back legs, thread the other leg through it. Once the knee of the other leg is through the slit, it shouldn't come undone very easily.

I keep the nets tied up in a small hessian sack inside a normal rucksac.

I pick up a length of hazel stick and thread my legged rabbits onto that which can be thrown away afterwards.

I don't go in for gadgets! ;)

ooo snap mate. Just the same as what i do ;)

Doesnt have to be hazel though. As long as its not rotton through, or about a millimeter thick, any stick should do it lol ;)

I use a old paper delivery bag its great holds 50 nets easy and a few rabbits if needs be and waterproof.