plummer terrier

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rattingaddict

Ive got 3 and even im sick of talking about the b*****ds :D:D

Keeper will be along soon...to give her advice about digging to a plummer :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Keeper will be along soon...to give her advice about digging to a plummer :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Doesn't look like you had that problem with the one in your pic, was it being chased out? :laugh::laugh:

plummer was born in the 1930,s in a small welsh mining vilage. his father was a tennis coach and young plum used to pinch his racket and wack stones at the rats that his mother kept in the back allotment, for keeping rabbits at that time was frowned on by council officials so his mother bred and cooked rats to make into pies as money was in short supply. one daya passing milkman gave bri a terrier pup in exchange for his fathers racket and that my boy is the start of his passion for terriers. the terriers name was very long and biblicle so it was shortend to mundane. mundane grew into superb ratter and foxer and was responsible for the killing of the last wolf in south wales before the boy was nine years of age. that dog was in turn mated to a giant celtic hound as well as every passerbys leg and then beagle bull and chiwoower to become what is now know as the plummer terrier but that is another chapter readers.

nice to know that there is so many helpfull people about these days/ or should that say tossers

Guest rattingaddict

nice to know that there is so many helpfull people about these days/ or should that say tossers

oh slap my wrists and send me to my room daddy :kiss: :kiss:

Big ed stu..what ever

you knew fine well starting this post would just stare shit up :yes: ..

some plummers can be dug to, mine, yorkie boys, sumo, deepdig..we all have plummers that work fox

is that the answer you were after