plummer terrier

Ive got 3 and even im sick of talking about the b*****ds :D:D

Ive got 3 and even im sick of talking about the b*****ds :D:D

Keeper will be along soon...to give her advice about digging to a plummer :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

nice to know that there is so many helpfull people about these days/ or should that say tossers

oh slap my wrists and send me to my room daddy :kiss: :kiss:

Big ed stu..what ever

you knew fine well starting this post would just stare shit up :yes: ..

some plummers can be dug to, mine, yorkie boys, sumo, deepdig..we all have plummers that work fox

is that the answer you were after

no i did not know that i would stir shit up at all.

yesterday was the first time i have ever been on this forum

iam waiting for a pup for some ratting duties and wondered if she would work to fox

thanks for the reply.

stu (big ed)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baldie
plummer was born in the 1930,s in a small welsh mining vilage. his father was a tennis coach and young plum used to pinch his racket and wack stones at the rats that his mother kept in the back allotment, for keeping rabbits at that time was frowned on by council officials so his mother bred and cooked rats to make into pies as money was in short supply. one daya passing milkman gave bri a terrier pup in exchange for his fathers racket and that my boy is the start of his passion for terriers. the terriers name was very long and biblicle so it was shortend to mundane. mundane grew into superb ratter and foxer and was responsible for the killing of the last wolf in south wales before the boy was nine years of age. that dog was in turn mated to a giant celtic hound as well as every passerbys leg and then beagle bull and chiwoower to become what is now know as the plummer terrier but that is another chapter readers.

:D:D:D:D most excellent, can we have chapter two? :D:D:D

Guest GLENN WELSBY

Anyone outside or inside the PTCGB and PTa wanting to register (aquire pedigreeEUROPEAN PLUMMER TERRIER REGISTER) and sell plummer terrier pups please contact myself..GJW@WYREMEAD.FSNET.CO.UK.

Cheers Glenn

PS talks are being held to form a united club with new committee made up of voted members..except PTa members are being kept in the dark at present by their committee ..not for long tho!

plummer was born in the 1930,s in a small welsh mining vilage. his father was a tennis coach and young plum used to pinch his racket and wack stones at the rats that his mother kept in the back allotment, for keeping rabbits at that time was frowned on by council officials so his mother bred and cooked rats to make into pies as money was in short supply. one daya passing milkman gave bri a terrier pup in exchange for his fathers racket and that my boy is the start of his passion for terriers. the terriers name was very long and biblicle so it was shortend to mundane. mundane grew into superb ratter and foxer and was responsible for the killing of the last wolf in south wales before the boy was nine years of age. that dog was in turn mated to a giant celtic hound as well as every passerbys leg and then beagle bull and chiwoower to become what is now know as the plummer terrier but that is another chapter readers.

lmao :good::good:

Youve got to finish that biography mate.Dont forget the chapter about the merle lurcher that killed every fox in the district so his terriers wouldnt have to . :laugh::laugh::good:

Guest kelly d
Anyone outside or inside the PTCGB and PTa wanting to register (aquire pedigreeEUROPEAN PLUMMER TERRIER REGISTER) and sell plummer terrier pups please contact myself..GJW@WYREMEAD.FSNET.CO.UK.

Cheers Glenn

PS talks are being held to form a united club with new committee made up of voted members..except PTa members are being kept in the dark at present by their committee ..not for long tho!

how can there be a united club when sue rothwell in her infinate wisdon has kicked welsby out on his arse and is telling her members she thinks he is a joke i know cos im one of them and i have had the letter she has sent to everyone telling them she wants nothing more to do with welsby or his ept register

poor welsby sounds like he is getting desperate

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

If the "p" in ptaand PTCGB stood for patterdale then youd have them queuing up. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest baldie

How the f**k has this site ended up up with all the bickering people from the the two plummer camps? It was remotely interesting at the start, its plainly obvious now, that you have all come here to carry on your petty arguments, and promote your poxy clubs, do us all a favour, form your own website, and f**k off from here.Ive no problem with the working dogs, and their owners that post working stories/pics etc, but the rest is pure shite, can admin have a clearout please?