15 foot finder

Course they do, you won't get accurate readings because of the calibration marks on the dials, but you can do it yourself with Tippex. They're not exactly spot on accurate anyway are they.

why put tippex on it for it rubs straight off any way, ive never had a dig to terrier or ferret that i coundnt find, my locaters have never been inaccurate! if they were i wouldnt use them, i value my workers as priceless and so should you

:good::good::good:

When I say they're not accurate, I mean they are not accurate, the depth guide gives you a rough idea, there are numerous parameters that affect the quality of the reading, battery condition, varying substrates etc. etc. I've used the MK1 Deben since it came out and know that just because the reading says 5 foot or whatever, it doesn't necessarily mean it will be exactly 5 foot. And when the numbers wear off as they inevitably do IF you get out enough and use them regularly, tippex works fine, get a Bellman & Flint and you won't have that trouble anyway. And don't tell me how to value my f*****g terriers, I know what the value of them is, that's why I've still got em.