I ordered some car stickers from the moochers website some time ago and never received them! After several emails pointing out they had been paid and not sent goods they have not had the decency to contact me! Has anyone else had similar experiences with moochers! Regards Charles.

I ordered some car stickers from the moochers website some time ago and never received them! After several emails pointing out they had been paid and not sent goods they have not had the decency to contact me! Has anyone else had similar experiences with moochers! Regards Charles.

Well moaning about it on this site is'nt going to sort it out..is it :clapper:

Be fair now. its a warning to us all.

Be fair now. its a warning to us all.

Me too.

I ordered a pin badge and received. Was looking forward to reading the forum and was informed validation had occured.

However when I clicked the link and tried to enter the code I found that the code was one digit too many for the box provided.

I never did get on and just gave up.

I was not too bothered about the money at the time. Just p155ed off with the whole experience.

I had nobody to vouch for me but was not allowed in on trust. A shame I was required to trust them though.

GOOD LUCK TO ANY OTHERS THAT TRY.

Bryan.

Moochers car stickers have nothing to with Moochers the site, Jack Sparrow was responsible for the car stickers and has a post on the site saying they are all gone, CARREG [my brother] who now solely owns and runs Moochers has, nor ever had, anything to do with the stickers

Moochers car stickers have nothing to with Moochers the site, Jack Sparrow was responsible for the car stickers and has a post on the site saying they are all gone, CARREG [my brother] who now solely owns and runs Moochers has, nor ever had, anything to do with the stickers

No chance of getting your stickers of a 'pirate' then mate........ooooooooohhhhhh aaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! :clapper: