new ground to do with as I wish

luckylocket whos the author of mcarthys bar?never heard of it.lanesra thats the farmer on it.carried our gear about all day for us,great job.good to hear ss.

McCarthy's Bar was written by Pete McCarthy.

Cracking read,very funny and Coolmountain was a favourite haunt of his.

My brother is farming up that way now so I spend a bit of time up there.

He's friendly with some of the crusties,some of them genuinely nice people.

Alledgedly they came over because they were told that if Europe was nuked West Cork would be the safest place...

Well I came back because of that nice Mr. Blair :whistling:

Now I can course and hunt as I please.

Still miss the Isle of Ely coursing gang tho'

could have been with your brother,met a good few locals last week,all farming people,pm me and let me know if yer into coursing.you defo know my mates if its greyhounds ye run.Wilko as good as the old kent road sounds and its apartment blocks i think i'll keep the grassy hill.lol

BS krusties are new age travellers,and its very close to heaven,thats all im telling,lol.Mal I spent a half hour doing controlled retrieving today,the bitch is doing fine.looking forward to the next few months.FB its totally different to what im used to so i need to approach it and learn how I can get some results.Its all trial and error from here on.

could have been with your brother,met a good few locals last week,all farming people,pm me and let me know if yer into coursing.you defo know my mates if its greyhounds ye run.Wilko as good as the old kent road sounds and its apartment blocks i think i'll keep the grassy hill.lol

Will be up for coursing next season.

O/H had anyeursm at Christmas so my wings have been severely clipped as regards being out all day :)

But cheers would love a day out and back to the brothers for cup of tea after????

heres some more of the same place,

DSCF0439-1.jpg

an old orchard and taz taking a well earned breather.

DSCF0437-1.jpg

a view from HALF way up.I put the ferreting gear away today and just went sight seeing.

DSCF0428-1.jpg

thats the top half yet to be climbed,but i'll keep that for a summers day.

DSCF0425-1.jpg

got a grey rabbit today.Well more to come soon.