Land Rover QUESTION???

just scrap the landy or give it your mate for spares and go and buy a proper truck marky boy

I f*****g knew you'd have to stick you nose in!! Still f*****g about with the Jap crap!? You would'nt fit in my 110 fat boy! lol. We meeting up at a few show this year then? I can show you the best bitch Topper has ever produced! It's just as mental but not killed herself yet.

ill stick with the reliable old cruiser mate and get there in comfort how you getting down here do they let dogs on the train these days let me know what time the train gets in and ill send a man down to pick you up

Which ever mate, but i'll not be sleeping with you that night!!! I hope your good mate with the Village Landlord?! You'd need to be if me and Graham came down! Stop slagging my 110 off!! "She's" lovely! ATB.

its just a shame scrap prices are so low at the mo you ll have to pay them to take it away or you could have it torched like the other old heap

Let me know when your Landcruiser needs pulling out the shit!! Enough said! "Some one's not driving trucks tonight?!?!?!?!?!?" :whistling:

Edited by MRD
resting tonite lol been out out with the big dogs the last couple of nights , do you think that scrapper will make it this far or will you be calling the aa to give you a lift down

Stop saying nasty things about her she gets upset! It should get me f*****g anywhere with the amount of money it's had spent on it in the last month!!