UPDATE ON STOLE GERMAN WIRE HAIR POINTER AND COCKER SPANIEL

We have our German wire hair pointer back he was found near ish to our area in a place near where the gypsy camp is.?Was it them?,he has a few marks on his face and back leg like hes been fighting?,not that he would have fought back as hes the biggest softy.He was with the dog warden after he was found roming the area.......apparently.Thats all the information we could get and were given so where is our cocker?What to do next?The reward is still out for our cocker so fingers crossed.please help keep an eye out and if any one knows anything just let me know through this site.Thanks guys.I have the news paper comming over in a bit to run the un solved case.

We have our German wire hair pointer back he was found near ish to our area in a place near where the gypsy camp is.?Was it them?,he has a few marks on his face and back leg like hes been fighting?,not that he would have fought back as hes the biggest softy.He was with the dog warden after he was found roming the area.......apparently.Thats all the information we could get and were given so where is our cocker?What to do next?The reward is still out for our cocker so fingers crossed.please help keep an eye out and if any one knows anything just let me know through this site.Thanks guys.I have the news paper comming over in a bit to run the un solved case.

Poster around the area especially camp - the cocker is more saleable & less noticeable. A GWP is an unusual breed for most people & will stick out like a sore thumb - hence it's probably been returned. Dog warden will know where he collected it from or where it was roaming.

If you havent already plse get pics of cocker on Doglost- requests have been made to try get in this weeks CMW

He was Roaming in the new broughton/soth sea area not far from us,it is very odd.But thats all the information we were given no one knows who called them etc ,its so odd.Dog lost have been informed with piks just going to print the posters and put them up.Hopefully this news paper article may help too.Thankyou for your reply oh and apparently he was taken in the day he was reported missing?so maybe he has escaped from who ever took him>?,

Edited by phlikenpool