Whats your biggest bag taken

ziggy1

157 squirells 80 rabbits 32 rats and 5 ferals all taken in a 12 hour session. It was on a farm that had been unused for several years and had been bought by a leisure company that were turning it into an ativity centre for kids it had become over run with pests and they asked me to clear as many as posible in the weeks leading up to the redevelopment.

my best was around the 25 mark

it was on a camp site well lit up at night and the rabbits were nearly tame

just looked straight at the barrel of my webley trakker

was a bit of a pain carring them back to my mates car tho

atb 8shot

I got a bag which i take with me and i can hold about 100 elephants in it and a monkey so is that bag pretty big or what ?...Jokes i bet your all laughing reading this most probely peed yourselfs too..joking again sorry i will stop. Well i aint had no big bags had tidy mixed bags but there is a guy on here i think he said 3 days had 180 squirrels now that is an achievement and he didnt use a nuke so that is an even bigger achievement. see if he pops up yo wont miss the photo it is amazing.

Guest mickyrichardson
157 squirells 80 rabbits 32 rats and 5 ferals all taken in a 12 hour session. It was on a farm that had been unused for several years and had been bought by a leisure company that were turning it into an ativity centre for kids it had become over run with pests and they asked me to clear as many as posible in the weeks leading up to the redevelopment.
im sorry mate but i cannot and will not believe that 157+80+32+5=274 :icon_redface: any photo's :hmm:
im sorry mate but i cannot and will not believe that 157+80+32+5=274 :icon_redface: any photo's :hmm:

I agree with jamie. You only have 720 minutes in a twelve hour period so you would be shooting every 2.5 minutes or so. If thats true then sign me up next time you go out. ;)

I agree with jamie. You only have 720 minutes in a twelve hour period so you would be shooting every 2.5 minutes or so. If thats true then sign me up next time you go out. ;)

Who said they were shot the squirells were shot with air rifle and trapped the rabbits were taken long netting and the dogs got quite a few of them the rats were trapped and the ferals were shot. It's pest control not hunting the land is a farm which has stood empty for 7 years and become over run with pests if you want to give it a try keep an eye out for planning permission applications for land redevelopment in your area and approach the developers and offer your services.