EUROPEAN POLECATS

I find the EU poley feel different and act different. They tend to be solid muscle and move so fast and seem to be much smarter than most ferrets. Here is one of my girls. She has EU in her line.

meepers1.jpg

That looks well, Have you got a male?

I find the EU poley feel different and act different. They tend to be solid muscle and move so fast and seem to be much smarter than most ferrets. Here is one of my girls. She has EU in her line.

meepers1.jpg

That looks well, Have you got a male?

Sure do!!

outsideferretsJan2008032.jpg

Big, fat and neutered. :)

Edited by Mistyka
Ruth, I think she meant some cancerous genes. :)

She didn't say some, Candy.

This is fly, she is a eu polecat jill. A university in America did dna testing on her which showed her to be 100% pure european polecat. They also checked for cancerous genes as well.

She seemed to me to be trying to imply that the ferrets that she's marketing are guaranteed cancer free .When in fact the tests aren't a guarantee :)

Edited by Funfuret

This is fly, she is a eu polecat jill. A university in America did dna testing on her which showed her to be 100% pure european polecat. They also checked for cancerous genes as well.

She seemed to me to be trying to imply that the ferrets that she's marketing are guaranteed cancer free :D

Ahh, I see what you mean. I am forever giving her crap because she really sucks at wording things. Mind, I do too sometimes. :(

So to clarify, she meant some cancerous genes and that Fly isn't cancer free but is free from carrying certain cancerous genes. :)

She seemed to me to be trying to imply that the ferrets that she's marketing are guaranteed cancer free :D

I am not implying anything ruth, i am told she has been checked for cancerous genes from her reliable last owner. I didn't say some but i didn't say all either did i. I wish i could say they will be cancer free but who can say that about anything.

Edited by angoraferret