Rosie: settling in

Guest Keeps

Guest Keeps

For those who are interested here’s a little update and a few pics of Rosie, shes been with us about a month now. She's an absolute delight to own, not a bit of bother and has the nicest nature I have ever seen in a terrier - a little darling. She also seems to have inherited the nose her granny was famed for :)

Had her round the Estate on Sunday checking Larsens with Smudge, just for a look out really and to familiarise her with stock; poor Rosie got her nose bitten by a carrion (Smudger got his finger bitten too – nasty buggers carrion aren’t they :icon_redface::laugh: ) but it didn’t put her off, the car was full of feathers by the end of the morning :blink::laugh:

rosie1.jpg

bb13df14.jpg

3e969d23.jpg

4d30a0e4.jpg

fcf46101.jpg

fc85f713.jpg

Out with the whippy x's :D

ffa05a95.jpg

1070d1e5.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keeps
nice lookin dog there [bANNED TEXT] :good: looks the part [bANNED TEXT] the others :good:

bet you cant wait till it picks up again [bANNED TEXT]?

Yes and no bullet, I cant wait to see how the young ones get on this coming year but..and its a big but, I will lose my beloved Ellie who is going off to pastures new in a couple of weeks... :cry:

If any of them are half as good as my Ellie, then I'll be happy :) but I'm really going to miss her :cry:

a0bdad54.jpg

Guest Side by Side
She's 13 1/3 inches to the shoulder. My smallest bitch is 12 1/2 - 13 inches to the shoulder - your bitch must be very tiny stan.

c43e1454.jpg

18880243.jpg

:good: keeps nice one there..... she is a credit to you well done

happy hunting

SBS

Guest stantheman

Sorry keeps got it wrong mine is just over 13 ins my granson he/s 6 ,mesured her got it wrong poor kid. hope he is/not as thick [bANNED TEXT] he grows up.

Guest Keeps
Sorry keeps got it wrong mine is just over 13 ins my granson he/s 6 ,mesured her got it wrong poor kid. hope he is/not as thick [bANNED TEXT] he grows up.

I was going to say Stan, not many plummers are short legged, even the smallest ones are athletic looking, usually around the 13 inch mark. Be nice to see some pics of her :)

Guest rattingaddict

Why in the pictures are two dogs stood nicely while the other F**ks off by its self :whistle: :whistle:

bet you have fun ratting around release pens and chicken sheds now youve let that dog rag that bird...well done :tongue2::tongue2: