has it ever been done ?

An intelligent answer Greenman and one that contains truth and sensible thought. What people have forgot to state is ,can it be done in England, Scotland, wales or Ireland. I Know the reds in the Highlands are smaller, but they are still formidable foes. I also think that thier larger cousins in the south of England would be almost impossible to take singlehanded. The question was has it been done, not were can it be done. I would also like to add that when i have been in close proximety to stags on the open moor. They havent been tiddlers as Mr Spiderpig makes out, these were big beasts that took 3 men to carry back across the moor to the vehicle that was parked roadside. I read Bigfoots posts with interest and got the impression people doubted his words. Everything he said did happen as i was in his company on the said days. cheers wex
good lad wexy nice to see you learnt to wright :thumbs:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these were big beasts that took 3 men to carry back across the moor to the vehicle

well my point exactly ive seen 3 big lads strugglw with a hind never mind a STAG

can you not just give credit where its due still waitin on that answer :whistling:
you will be waiting a long time mate!
why so intent on putting things down granted you wont see it done not because your dogs aint up to it they may well be but because you are obviously terrified of em there just an animal cut em they bleed :whistling:
you will be waiting a long time mate!
why so intent on putting things down granted you wont see it done not because your dogs aint up to it they may well be but because you are obviously terrified of em there just an animal cut em they bleed :whistling:

just to add matey old chum some things best left to terriers if you catch me drift :tongue2: Edited by bigfoot

so you are saying that weight plays a big part in the stags survial, but i have mates in the us and can that hunt brown black and grizley with pits and there weight starts at 200lb up to 500lb.

modernbearxu0.jpg

I think if you have a dog that weighs around 120lb hanging on the neck long enough it will drop give it time.

not a nice way to go though. and not for me

Edited by DIGGIT
yes yes that all true im scared and have shit dogs,ok i agree
never said bad words about your dogs ill leave that kind of shit to you your good at it but please learn to read things and construct your answer based on whats put to you how long you had lurchers if its not illeagle to answer :whistling:
so you are saying that weight plays a big part in the stags survial, but i have mates in the us and can that hunt brown black and grizley with pits and there weight starts at 200lb up to 500lb.

modernbearxu0.jpg

I think if you have a dog that weighs around 120lb hanging on the neck long enough it will drop give it time.

not a nice way to go.

couple the wait of the dog with the distraction of that wieght hanging on one of the animals most sensetive pionts [ thats its nose sp read other people you might learn ] and im say its possibble :thumbs:
yes ive seen countless red stags just stand there with a dog on its neck!!!!!!!! whatever!

my last post on this as most replies are bollox

no because you know feck all how long you had lurchers? ive been told the only clever thing to come out your mouth was fabio's spunk :whistling: