Ratting

its obvious you havent watched the rallyscene dvd's, "the ultimate ratting" ones, as you can now get non petrol, non noisy smokers "the rat attack"

as for dogs scenting better, they have far better noses than use, we may only smell petrol, and pig shit, but they smell rats too

we will all have different opinions on this matter,

heard mixed reports on the rat attack smoker

i dont care what you say a dog working in smoker conditions where carbon monoxide is going in to their nose and lungs cant smell as good as a dog that is scenting in natural conditions. and i dont need to watch the rallyscene dvds... :angel:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

used ferrets on rats for over 25 years had a few nasty cuts but nothing to serious these ferrets are from a strain that go back a lot of years you just have to be careful not to take to many chances my cousin worked rats with ferrets for 40 years however the rats are bigger and there is a lot more food about now,he also retired them on rats when they got to 4 yr old and they just done bunny's then.

i dont care what you say a dog working in smoker conditions where carbon monoxide is going in to their nose and lungs i dont need to watch the rallyscene dvds... :angel:

but theres your difference,

I quite agree with you on the petrol engine gasses, I have one here myself, 5 minutes of using it and my heads pounding and spinning, BUT, and heres the but, a rat attack smoker IS NOT pumping out carbon monoxide, just a very dense smoke, which is probably why the rats tend to sit tight for longer before bolting

Mustelids naturally hunt rats in the wild, its what they are designed to do! so dont see a problem with using them for a bit of sport. Use mine at work for clearing rats from under sheds etc the odd bite but nothing as dramatic as some are suggesting on here!! i think theve been watching to many horror movies!!

Foxy

a rat attack smoker IS NOT pumping out carbon monoxide, just a very dense smoke, which is probably why the rats tend to sit tight for longer before bolting

agree with you there

i think part of it with a petrol engined smoker is the noise and vibration - a stihl cut off saw engine makes a right racket and when its left on the floor running on full bar you can feel the ground vibrating.

Guest pontypoacher08
dont listen 2 any of them dull c**ts! thers fuc all wrong with using a ferret rattin especialy a big hob ! bigger the better , it would b easier work 4 him 2 kill them or push them out. f****n pussys !!! wont even use their ferrets on rats , and dont no 1 b callin me a brain dead idiot because ive never heard such a whining bunch of f****n half wits in all my life. thats y ferrets were domesticated - 4 rabbits and rats! :wallbash:

I appreciate that this is a open forum and you are entitled to your opinion and free speech but is there really any need for that abuse? tell ya what, call me a pussy, dull or a halfwit to my face because i wont use a ferret on rats and see what happens rather than being brave sat behind your computer screen...

ill call u woteva u want to ur face or not u fukin mupet! dont think im jus 1 more of u sad lil geeks that jus argue all day long on this shithole of a site. thought ud b big an ard and try n scare me or sumin did u jony boy! wel ges what it ain workin! try a difren tactic old man!!!

Guest pontypoacher08
dont listen 2 any of them dull c**ts! thers fuc all wrong with using a ferret rattin especialy a big hob ! bigger the better , it would b easier work 4 him 2 kill them or push them out. f****n pussys !!! wont even use their ferrets on rats , and dont no 1 b callin me a brain dead idiot because ive never heard such a whining bunch of f****n half wits in all my life. thats y ferrets were domesticated - 4 rabbits and rats! :wallbash:

I appreciate that this is a open forum and you are entitled to your opinion and free speech but is there really any need for that abuse? tell ya what, call me a pussy, dull or a halfwit to my face because i wont use a ferret on rats and see what happens rather than being brave sat behind your computer screen...

cum on WALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!