Hi All

Guest jayd1977

Guest jayd1977

Hi everyone im new too falconery and have been reading about it for a rew weeks now,and hopefully in time to come i may purchase a harris hawk after alot more reading and talking to people,

I was wondering if there was any one in the midlands area in which i could maybe go out hunting with them to get a real feel for it all?

cheers all

Jason :good:

Hi everyone im new too falconery and have been reading about it for a rew weeks now,and hopefully in time to come i may purchase a harris hawk after alot more reading and talking to people,

I was wondering if there was any one in the midlands area in which i could maybe go out hunting with them to get a real feel for it all?

cheers all

Jason :good:

Hello Jason

Nice to see you onboard :good:. there's some good lads on hear mate who'll certainly put you on the right track, if you fire the questions at them they'll give you answers.

Take Care

Tony

[alright jas im in lincolnshire mate but im bird less untill me spar hatches . all the birds are moulting so you will have to wait til late summer to get out with any one .

if you can get over to mine i will take you out in season no bother at all.

in the mean time get colecting all the gear you will need glove swivels etc you will be realy happy you did before you get the bird cos there is loads of stuff you need and it get s a bit dear.

Guest jayd1977
[alright jas im in lincolnshire mate but im bird less untill me spar hatches . all the birds are moulting so you will have to wait til late summer to get out with any one .

if you can get over to mine i will take you out in season no bother at all.

in the mean time get colecting all the gear you will need glove swivels etc you will be realy happy you did before you get the bird cos there is loads of stuff you need and it get s a bit dear.

Hi thanks for the offer and the advice,i will certainly drive over to meet you and get some experiance,do you recommend any sites, that sell all the gear

regards Jason