wales with labsnlurcher

Guest fatty

was good to meet you lads even if it wasnt for that long will catch you again no doubt!!

atb

Gaz

GOOD TO MEET YOU TOO MATE, :thumbs: AM SURE IT WONT BE TOO LONG BEFORE WE ARE BACK DOWN AGAIN. :boogie:

nice one be good to catch up il bring a couple o dvd's with me as well a beer wont go amiss after those hills im sure pmsl!!!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO labsnlurchers AND THE FAMILY FOR HAVING US DOWN, :notworthy: IT WAS A CRACKING WEEKEND WHERE WE GOT TO MEET SOME REALY GOOD HUNTING LADS AND SEE SOME TOP QUALITY DOGS DOING WHAT THEY WHERE BRED TO DO :boxing::thumbs:

Welcome anytime mate. Definately have to sort something out for llandeilo welsh game fair. Hopefully see youse again before then though mate :thumbs:

was good to meet you lads even if it wasnt for that long will catch you again no doubt!!

atb

Gaz

same to you mate i'm sure we'll meet again :thumbs: you'll have to come out with us next time an your wright a :drink: is nice after all them hills :)

Was nice to meet you lads, even if it was only for a quick cupper. Was gonna give labs a ring when i left in the morning to see if you were still out, turns out you went to bed early!! :whistling:

Will have to make sure i havent got to get up at 4 in the morning next time you come down :thumbdown:

Glad you had a good time,

BB

couple more pics

021.jpg

handle's his quarry very well good strong dog :clapper:

028.jpg

lol! look how cold everyone is! haha its still bloody arctic here!

Cool pics guys, shame you missed beaters day, but sounds like you had a good weekend. Who is that raped? wraped :wacko: up in the blanket? :clapper:

Edited by mustwork
couple more pics

021.jpg

handle's his quarry very well good strong dog :clapper:

028.jpg

lol! look how cold everyone is! haha its still bloody arctic here!

Cool pics guys, shame you missed beaters day, but sounds like you had a good weekend. Who is that raped? wraped :wacko: up in the blanket? :clapper:

How are your pups doing?

Lol! its me (manda) wraped in the blanket, they were takin the mic out of me! still in my pj's it was too cold to get dressed! lol

Gutted about beaters day but al was out till half five saturday morning so wouldnt have been very safe on a shoot lmao! haha

The pups are fine, had rice pudding this morning and some scrambled eggs tonight!

See you soon