What Size Enclosures?

Guest Countryboyo

here is a few pictures of mine that i am currently constructing there will be two more pipes which run to the shed where there standard double rabbit hutch is one level for feeding one for sleeping

100_1368.jpg

100_1367.jpg

in my opinion the court should be as large as you can afford or space you can spare as for price this has so far cost me nothing, all reclaimed wood from people i know or some i dont just ask about. The pipping is from the drainage we use at work for our golfcourse.. which goes to show it does not need to be expensive.

hope this helps

Edited by moses
Guest Countryboyo
here is a few pictures of mine that i am currently constructing there will be two more pipes which run to the shed where there standard double rabbit hutch is one level for feeding one for sleeping

100_1368.jpg

100_1367.jpg

in my opinion the court should be as large as you can afford or space you can spare as for price this has so far cost me nothing, all reclaimed wood from people i know or some i dont just ask about. The pipping is from the drainage we use at work for our golfcourse.. which goes to show it does not need to be expensive.

hope this helps

thanks lad. thats a fine bid inclosure :thumbs:

Guest shadowz

This is mine ( toys have changed thou as the little buggers like to destroy stuff LOL )

We have 3 set ups as I have 3 groups.

1st is a 12ft x 10ft shed with a 6ft x 6ft aviary attatched ( will try and find a pic of aviary )

2nd is a 10ft a 4ft cat kennel and run

3rd is a 8ft x 4ft cat kennel and run

shed2-2.jpg

shed1-2.jpg

shed-3.jpg

shed1-1.jpg

shed-2.jpg

ferrets-1.jpg

ferrets1-1.jpg

edited to add :

big shed with the aviary attatched from when we build it

there is a mesh tunnel connecting the two.

shed-1.jpg

Edited by shadowz

my brother got his ONE ferret in this monster of a hutch, was reduced to £100 at my work and i got 20% of again so was only £80, it can be all one or you can pin the doors up and it can be seperated in to 3 diffrent bits, needs to be on concrete though as there is no bottom but it keeps the horrible little creatures nails down (frightened of ferrets if you aare wondering)

post-25387-1233230639.jpg