few piks of todays training pure greyhound bitch

here is milly 15 months old and working well along side my ferret's she had 5 over the weekend but didnt have my camera anyway here is a few of her the day just trying out a few small burrows and getting the wee poley bitch some work before its too late . and a wee toad we passed aswell he looked intresting.

post-9812-1233093286.jpg

post-9812-1233093312.jpg

post-9812-1233093361.jpg

touch wood she hasnt hit one yet mate but she dont go over them to start with she walked into them but after a fourtnight she went under or went over them but if she is in persuit she will stop at them but im working on it she hasnt ever been out a box she wouldnt chase the lad said im not realy botherd she is doing excelent alongside the ferrets although after a bit she gets over keen and has to be worked of the slip as she tends to start jumping at the ferrets so rather than take the chance i just slip her to a bolt rather than let her walk about. she is a bit soft sometimes but will chase threw anything its like she just switches of but if she noks a fence or that when just walking she will sometimes yelp. she retreves aswell never had to teach her she just does it first few times she held it till i went over now she will come to me with it