• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember me dad years ago coming in without the little red dog ?? so i went back to help along with few others ..took us 3 days to reach dog up a steep banking 27 foot all told .but dog was ok ..am 39 now must of been over 20yrs ago now but have had 16 18 10 footers..its what its all abuot lads the dig; ya dog staying however deep or long it takes.atb.darrell.

hi lads what is the deepest digs you have had the pleasure of been on ?mine was 9/10 foot to some of you lads this will be nothing and almost laughable ,i look forward to seeing some of yours and hopefully they were happy endings in my case it wasn't .i'l try dig the pics off my camera if the wife dint delete them ha all the best PTP.

had to dig 2-12 foot holes to my dog 7 hrs in all sadly dog was not good lost him that night had a 10 and a few 7's.

i know a lad who had an 18ft dig and the spoil fell in on him luckily 2 lads with him had too pull him out and he was blue-packed in after that !

ONLY FOR THE HARDCORE

dug one 15foot in tramore watherford with pd and j.o.m was on e.d.r.d around 2001 with j.c.b if anyone can tell me what issueit was in i appreciate it thanks ozzy

i was only talking to j.o.m about that the other day sounded like fun

Guest Catcher
hi lads what is the deepest digs you have had the pleasure of been on ?mine was 9/10 foot to some of you lads this will be nothing and almost laughable ,i look forward to seeing some of yours and hopefully they were happy endings in my case it wasn't .i'l try dig the pics off my camera if the wife dint delete them ha all the best PTP.

paul if you what to dig 9/10foot i have got a big back garden :victory::victory:

Edited by Catcher
Guest blackntan

:

this is the deepest i,ve dug there was 4 of us,and it was 12ft through some savage stuff shredded plastic and alsorts.to make it worse the dog was stuck,
:notworthy: DID YOU TAKE A DAVY LAMP DFEE FAIR PLAY TO YOU

a dig i had afew years back nearly ten foot. weird story dog dog enterd a single hole earth on a bank side gave her 20 mins then got a nock at 3ft ! nice one me thinks started to dig broke through to nothing box on again 3ft still same spot dug again broke through again nothing there whats happening here ? box on 4 ft same spot ! after a couple of foot it all caved in so i hurried along to find the bitch below suffocating but made it in time lifted bitch cleared out expecting to find a dead fox under the collapsed earth wrong! couldnt find a tube never mind a fox anyway dropped bitch in dig to see what she made of it couple a mins scrating about and shes found a tube tiny rabbit bolthole size stuck up a stick couple a foot and BANG! there he was opened up to a nice little vixen which we let run ! thats hunting for you ya never know this earth had 3 tiers you would have never guessed regards ryeuken