male harris hawk

Guest saker22

Guest saker22

male harris hawk takin fur and feather can be seen flying free £275 ONO

also equipment if required exellent hunter ideal for some one startin up very steady an not aggresive

Guest fence_hopper

alright messer something dodgy going on here you where asking 250 the other day know you want 275 are you thick lad only just joined and trying to mess people about. why you so desparet to get rid of it as you said on your pm when i asked you for your number.... heres my num ring me tonight..sounds desperet you shouldn't even be aload to own a bird

• 1 month later...
fok this messer lads go to bird trader plenty on there

whats the problem with the guy mate? it sounds a little deeper than your lettin on?

Ive just joined the IFF and the bloke has advertised 5 different birds on the IFF(sorry to mention it) since Christmas and has a gos on there now, pure finnish ...lol.....beware

Edited by the G man
Guest fence_hopper
fok this messer lads go to bird trader plenty on there

whats the problem with the guy mate? it sounds a little deeper than your lettin on?

don't see whats it got to do with you, he had it up for 250 a week later he re-added it for 275 you tell me!i did pm him about it and he sent me a pm and sounded desperate to sell it but the next week he's put the price up he's a dealer

Guest fence_hopper
thats all you had to say mate, no need for the agro towards me, i now see what the problem is with him.

to many messers on this site peddling shite it's not only dogs they peddle

Guest fence_hopper
dont have to tell me that mate, unfortuantly as you said this site is full of them.

lol we've seen them all before not the hardest of people to work out there not to bright you see :victory: