77 now with Bryn 1x collie grey .

Collie's aren't really my thing I just don't gel with them, but thats fine stamp of a dog and doing everything required of him all credit to you and whoever bred him

Thanks Mate, he was bred from a 26in greyhound 60lb 1000yds bitch, to a 22in working border collie that works cattle+sheep on a farm by a mate. He is 24ins 60lb, a tough old type colliexgrey lurcher :victory:

where did you get them from ray penkridge market :icon_redface:

only jokin :notworthy::whistling:

Guest night time my time
Collie's aren't really my thing I just don't gel with them, but thats fine stamp of a dog and doing everything required of him all credit to you and whoever bred him
lot of dogs aint my thing but good when you can see the good in them and why others like them instead of those that just right them off as no good cause they dont like them,lot of people have a bad experiance with a particula x or type and thats it for them,iv had collies that dont do it and collies that i just cant do without,even got a saluki x now im grown up and have time to train one, ;)
Thanks Mate, he was bred from a 26in greyhound 60lb 1000yds bitch, to a 22in working border collie that works cattle+sheep on a farm by a mate. He is 24ins 60lb, a tough old type colliexgrey lurcher :victory:

I havent posted here in ages, but I definately think this is worth a reply.

Thats my type of lurcher you got there! What a fine dog :yes:

Edited by cúagusgiorraí

I havent posted here in ages, but I definately think this is worth a reply.

Thats my type of lurcher you got there! What a fine dog :yes:

Thanks Mate, ;)

GREAT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER ,WELL DONE MATE :clapper:

Went out sat night, got 6 from 9 runs, all retrieve's were great he was spot on. The last rabbit was a squatter, he ran down the beam, and stoped about 6ft from the rabbit :wallbash: , i thought i would have to walk down with the lamp, the rabbit moved its head and he took it right out of the seat , Feckin Great it was a great night :victory: , he missed a bigger rabbit, still you carnt have every thing.