There crap. Only good for twenty feet.

You must be looking in the wrong end! Have used mine loads for seeing what deer I've got on my permisions. With a bit of moonlight and particularly a lamp with ir filter you can spot them out to 200yds+.Foxes can be spotted, watched one come up a hedge towarsd me from 60yds right to 6ft away from me , awsome. Struggles spotting rabbits except close up again lamp helps. They're a bit fiddley to focus, mine you can see more clearly not in the centre but slightly to one side.

Worth every penny. Don't expect too much.

• Like 1

As Pav says get a 1x24 lens off the bay make a dsa stick a laser on it and away ya go good out to hmr range. Work very well with ags scopes

what you mean by a dsa,

you on about making an adapter to fit the lidl scope or a differant nv altogether mate?

cheers, Liam..

As Pav says get a 1x24 lens off the bay make a dsa stick a laser on it and away ya go good out to hmr range. Work very well with ags scopes

what you mean by a dsa,

you on about making an adapter to fit the lidl scope or a differant nv altogether mate?

cheers, Liam..

Day Scope Adaptor (DSA) yes to fit the lidl mono to your day scope, you need the 1x24 lens to focus on your crosshair, 5x won't do it. Laser will give you more range but if it's for air then a led ir will do.