i lads just turned the age to buy my own shotgun so am going to get a licence but i cant get an land and dont wanna join a club i was just gunna go to scotland and shoot on the fore shore so can i still get a one :D thanks

Nonsense. Join a wildfowling club as near to you as possible first. It is usually cheap, certainly compared to buying a gun and they will have young gun discounts. You may have trouble getting a licence if you cannot demonstrate some well thought out need of use, especially at your age.

The second point. Do you currently help out on any local syndicate or commercial shoots, if not you should be as it is the best way to develop a circle of likeminder friends who shoot.

The last point. Find two other clubs. One a clay pigeon shooting venue for the same reason as point two above and then join an organisation such as BASC who can support you through there young shots programme for one more year (assuming you are 17).

If you read the shooting press wildfowling clubs are screaming out for young members like you.

You'd probably be welcomed with open arms, providing your polite, and friendly, which is not an unreasonable request.

Good luck.

Aled