im putting this up for a friend collie x greyhound x bull greyhound bitch 23 tts black bitch very quick and intelligent catching well on the lamp and retrieves also showing signs of making a very good ferretting bitch in the right hands this bitch will make a very good animal shes 16 mths old asking price is 250 pounds her owner is based in birmingham but she can be viewed in south wales if wanted to i will put her pic up tomorrow genuine enquiries only please further details about her are available she is guaranteed sound pm me and i can pass her owners phone number

im putting this up for a friend collie x greyhound x bull greyhound bitch 23 tts black bitch very quick and intelligent catching well on the lamp and retrieves also showing signs of making a very good ferretting bitch in the right hands this bitch will make a very good animal shes 16 mths old asking price is 250 pounds her owner is based in birmingham but she can be viewed in south wales if wanted to i will put her pic up tomorrow genuine enquiries only please further details about her are available she is guaranteed sound pm me and i can pass her owners phone number this bitch will also retrieve fox and mark to ground i will try and upload some pics asap
any pics mate? heres one im not the best with uploading pics etc but heres one its not the best because this is a very nice bitch and the pic dont do her justice

katie001.jpg

Edited by carp777
any pics mate? heres one im not the best with uploading pics etc but heres one its not the best because this is a very nice bitch and the pic dont do her justice

katie001.jpg

nice looking bitch mate my mate looking for a lurcher to work with his terriers will she mark old charlie at home?

yes mate she will mark charlie at home guaranteed further pics are available via pm

any pics mate?

i noticed that brookie had posted earlier that he was going to try and post some pictures later but this post seem's to have dissapeared?????

I deleated the post, as it was the same as a "bump" it seems the seller has not read the rules on bumping, and thinks it can be a daily occurance :wallbash:

Ive left this for them to read, but in future, it will be deleated totally, without warning, thats writtern it the rules too

im putting this up for a friend collie x greyhound x bull greyhound bitch 23 tts black bitch very quick and intelligent catching well on the lamp and retrieves also showing signs of making a very good ferretting bitch in the right hands this bitch will make a very good animal shes 16 mths old asking price is 250 pounds her owner is based in birmingham but she can be viewed in south wales if wanted to i will put her pic up tomorrow genuine enquiries only please further details about her are available she is guaranteed sound pm me and i can pass her owners phone number

have u still got the bitch mate i am in south wales what is she doing