Goshawks

jasper65

We have available this year a limited amount of genuine Pure Finnish birds and German x Finnish, Also a few Harris's.

I don't want any deposits at this time just gennuine names who want them and contact details please, I normally take deposits once I have youngsters and know what sex's I have available, I have a 6 orders for Finnish birds but the two females are looking like they will go to at least 6 each this year but I'm probably wrong as always.

Please Pm me if you are Interested. the hard bit now is hatching out the one's that are fertile and hopefully get a few more from the birds yet, the pair are also sitting four which I'll also pull soon and with a bit of luck she'll Recycle.

Cheers

Tony

Finnish birds: Male £750 Female £1500

German x Finnish: Male £550 Female £1200 second clutch only

Hi Tony dont forget me!! :good::good:

Hello Mick

Hopefully there'll be a few Finn male's for you to take your pick from :good:. the average size eggs I have had in the past from Fin birds have been around the 60 gram or slightly over mark, this is the eggs one of the Finn females is laying and its weight, its also lost a bit since a day or so in the Incubator.

Cheers

Tony

goshawkeggsfinnish3.jpg

goshawkeggsfinnish1.jpg

• 1 month later...
Hi tony im new to the site, i beleive i have spoken to you on the falconry forum before. just wondering if you are still taking orders for any birds?

Thanks

Adam

Hi

The only birds that are now available and taking orders for will be second clutch German x Finnish Goshawks which are not due to Hatch until 25/06/06, all four are fertile.

Cheers

Tony